The Commonwealth Climate Finance Access Hub provides technical advice and support to small and vulnerable member countries secure finance to tackle climate change.
The Hub helps countries to translate their climate targets into action by helping them to:
- become self-sufficient (known as capacity building);
- share knowledge with each other (known as knowledge management); and
- implement climate change projects (known as technical support).
The Commonwealth experts help member countries build their in-house climate finance expertise:
While in post the advisers help:
- access funding;
- develop policy frameworks;
- achieve national sustainable development priorities; and
- set up projects to tackle climate change.